- All the education hours you need each year to remain an active Master Gardener can be earned at regular monthly association meetings. And, there’s a door prize drawing at every meeting!
- Eligibility each year for reimbursement of up to $50 for fees you paid for educational events.
- Priority reservations for our annual day-long field trip on a comfortable coach bus at a reasonable cost. Should any seats be available after Master Gardeners have signed up, the remaining seats are open to non-members.
- Invitations to tour members’ gardens. Occasional plant swaps when members are dividing perennials or ephemerals.
- The right to vote on matters affecting the Association. For example, which gift & grant applications receive funding.
- Password protected member-only information on this website.
- Member-only discounts at popular garden related retailers. For example, Four Seasons Landscaping Nursery in Valparaiso where PCMGA members receive a 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- High fashion Master Gardener & PCMGA gear to add to your wardrobe.
- The rewards of working with some of the nicest people you’ll ever meet!
First chance at volunteer opportunities. Sign up at meetings, via the web, or by phone. Volunteer hours can be earned on community projects as well as through service on PCMGA committees (many to choose from!) and executive board.