Highlights 14th Annual Gardening Show
The 2017 Gardening Show will be held on Saturday, January 28, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. You won't want to miss the Show, where some of the highlights include:
- A Seed & Bulb Exchange - quite possibly the largest on-site event of its type in the country. Your $10 paid admission (cash or check) includes free Seed & Bulb Exchange tickets. This year our goal is to have an inventory of 10,000 packets of seed and an assortment of approximately 2,000 bulbs. So many choices!
- Presentations by national, regional and local gardening speakers
- Demonstrations - hands on "how to" topics on basic gardening skills
- The Happening Place in Building 3 where there's lots of things TO DO!
- More than 125 exhibitors and vendors of products and services for and about gardens and gardening
- Garden photography contest
- Gently used gardening magazines sale–bargains begin at $0.25 each
- Gently used gardening tools sale at the Garden Shed
- Children's Corner educational activities
- Catered dining service
- 50/50 raffle and the chance to win door prizes
- Discounted hotel rate for overnight guests
Perennial favorite, Suzie's Cafe and Catering, will be joined by Tate's Place at the 2017 Gardening Show. Together they'll delight your palate. Whether it's coffee and pastry, a breakfast burrito as we open, soup & salad or sandwich for lunch, you can count on tempting culinary choices! Select this link to see the delicious menu items offered at this year's Show.
2020 Laporte Ave.
14th Show Special Rate $80 plus tax
Call 219-476-0000 for reservations