The Porter County Master Gardeners Association will donate up to $500 per year to support charitable 501(C)3 not-for-profit organizations in Porter County and the immediate surrounding area.
- Organizations being considered for this donation must be involved in some way in gardening or horticulture. Such involvement should be explained in the application.
- Organizations may be municipalities within Porter County and the immediate surrounding area.
- The application must be filled out completely. Typing is preferred but not required. If writing is illegible, the application will not be considered.
- The PCMGA may decide to divide monies among several organizations or to award the entire donation to a single organization.
- If an organization has already received this donation, it is ineligible to apply for the donation again for at least 3 years. It is the desire of the PCMGA to help many different organizations.
- Any recipient of this donation must be willing to allow the PCMGA to publicize the donation in local media outlets as well as Master Gardener publications.
- In the event that monies are unavailable, or that no qualified organization has made a request, the PCMGA reserves the right to withhold the donation until monies are available or a qualified recipient is approved.
- All decisions of the PCMGA are final.
Only one application may be submitted per project. A total of two projects per organization may be submitted for consideration
Independent Cat Society Rainbow Bridge Butterfly Garden – Roberta Jocius
Morgan Township Middle School Teaching Garden – Matt Wellsand
Habitat for Humanity – Maureen Mellow